Reinsman Mike Beers Classic Low Port Chain Blue Steel Shank Bit
- Free worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Reinsman by Circle Y
- Reinsman Mike Beers Classic Low Port Chain Blue Steel Shank Bit
- The Reinsman Mike Beers Classic Low Port Chain Blue Steel Shank Bit is designed by Mike Beers, a 24X WNFR Qualifying Heeler, 1984 World Champion Team Roper, tie-down qualifier, and a member of the Pro Rodeo Hall of Fame.
- This Mike Beers Lo Port Shank Bit is one of our tope selling Mike Beers bits and very popular among team ropers and calf ropers!
- This bit features 8-inch blue steel cheek shanks and large chain bars with a 1 1/4 inch low port linked in the center.
- The 5-inch mouthpiece provides excellent balance and leverage, making it ideal for high-level competition.
- The mouthpiece offers some tongue relief and a slight amount of palate pressure to signal the horse to stop, while harder-mouthed horses may feel slightly more bar pressure.
- All Reinsman bits come with a lifetime guarantee.
- The product style number for this bit is BIT535.